- Tailored-to-Your Needs solution
- Military & Industrial grade
- Comfortable use
- Cast aluminum alloy
- Rugged construction
- Modular concept
- Up to 10 handle functions
- Analog or digital outputs
- Compatible with joystick base
- Op. temperature -40°C to 71°C
- RoHS compliant
- Target acquisition system
- Armoured vehicule fire control
- Weapons systems control
- Tracking & flight control
- Robotic & Industrial system
- Control pilot
- MIL STD 810D /461
- RTCA DO 160E
- GAM EG13
Universal Hand Grip / The most versatile handle
G10 series’ grips are designed and developed to meet the majority of our customers’ needs for a precise finger operated control. Our modulable grip made of cast aluminum alloy provides a large variety of configuration depending on your choice of shape, switch, electronic interface and termination style.
G10 series’ solutions find commonly their place in industrial & military applications, but also in the simulation world.
The four major criteria that define a G10 hand grip are :
choice of grip shape and finish
choice & position of switches, thumbstick and trigger
choice of electrical & electronic interfaces
choice of mounting interface and base option
Contact our technical sales team about your requirements.
SCIP Engineering’s wide range of grip designs enable us to provide quick and precise solutions to any customer’s needs or requirements, including realistic 3D views.